|Job Title:||Software Engineering Support Analyst (HPJP00046185)|
|Location:||Cupertino, CA 95014 or Sunnyvale, CA|
|Job Type:||12 Months Contract|
Provides technical support to internal and external customers for the HP Security Voltage products.
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
• Successfully resolve technical issues from incoming internal or external businesses, end user’s contacts and proactive notification systems.
• File bugs and produce documentation to improve overall software quality and enhance the user experience for Voltage Online Security Services.
• Proactively assist internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
• Ability to act independently, as part of a team or as a team leader and exercise independent judgement.
• Ability to articulate clearly, recommend and explain resolutions to external customers/clients.
• Will be part of a rotation to respond the occasional after hour client issues.
• Programing Skills, i.e. Java, C++ or XML
• DMBS, i.e. MySQL, Oracle, etc.
• Internet security knowledge or experience, ie. PKI or SSL
• UNIX and Linux system administration a plus.
• Enterprise messaging experience a plus. Ie. Send mail or Exchange.
• Experience with Enterprise level customers and/or Partners.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate customer’s requirements to the development team.
• Versatile troubleshooting skills in a technical environment
• Advanced proficiency with case management databases and tools.
|Mike Thomson, Recruiter|
IT Solutions & Consulting Services
ObjectWin Technology Inc
|D: 832-485-3680 • F: • F: 713-782-828314800 St. Mary’s Lane • Suite 100 • Houston, TX 77079|