Job location :- Irving, TX
Duration : Permanent/ Direct hire
Benefits: Medical + Dental + Vision + 401K Contribution + 2 Week vacation + Bonus
Experience Required:-Minimum Experience Required: 8-10 YEARS
Mandatory Skills: Checkpoint Firewalls and VPN, Security Compliance and Framework, SIEM - Security Information Event Management, ITIL IMPLEMENTATION, Consulting, Branding and Thought Leadership, Security Operations Design and Implementation
Desirable Skills: ArcSight, Cisco ASA - Adaptive Security Appliance, F5 Load Balancers
Job Description :
- The SIEM Engineer is responsible for supporting the event logging and correlation needs of a large company.
- The person in this role will work as part of a security team responsible for protecting the company's IT assets.
- This person will not only be experienced with the traditional use of SIEM tools such as ArcSight but will also be able to advise Company staff SIEM plans with an eye toward virtualization.
- This person needs to be very comfortable with all aspects of logging including the agents and should be able to troubleshoot logging problems either on the servers or workstations.
- Support all aspects of Company's Security Information and Event Management initiative.
- Participate in the operation of ArcSight Security Information and Event Management systems to include ArcSight ESM, Logger appliances, Windows and Linux servers, network devices and backups.
- Configure rules within Arcsight ESM to correlate events from various devices throughout the network and identify anomalies that require further investigation.
- Participate in the design and implementation of ArcSight architecture upgrades and changes.
- Establish plans to implement architecture changes.
- Life-cycle management of the ArcSight platforms including coordination and planning of upgrades, new deployments, and maintaining current operational data flows.
- Apply Configuration Management disciplines to maintain hardware/software revisions, ArcSight content, security patches, hardening, and documentation.
- Develop content for a complex and growing ArcSight infrastructure. This includes use cases for Dashboards, Active Channels, Reports, Rules, Filters, Trends, and Active Lists.
- Provide optimization of data flow using aggregation, filters, etc.
- Create periodic reports for management showing the health of the SIEM program.
- Working closely with Company team to maintain security requirements for operation of ArcSight systems.
Sushil Das (Shane)
Desk: (201) 340 8700 Ext.: 467
Address: Net2source Inc. One Evertrust Plaza, Suit # 305,Jersey City , NJ 07302