Location : Smithfield, RI
Duration : 6+ months with possible extension
Reporting to the Director of Technology Product Management, the Information Security Analyst is responsible for assisting with the Security Program management for the Brokerage Platform team. The analyst will need to be able to work independently to complete special projects required by the open platform team and by the enterprise. Projects will include data collection and reporting. The analyst will require a strong background in internet and web based security.
The Information Security Analyst will be an individual contributor in a group which is responsible for designing and implementing security mechanisms for the client facing portals in the brokerage platform. The group works closely with counterparts in other business units, as well as enterprise groups to develop and share a common vision for security for the enterprise.
The analyst will be directly involved in reviewing the security measures employed by our clients. The position will require significant client contact as well as a broad understanding of security measures commonly employed in internet and web based security.
- Assist with client survey designed to develop a better understanding of clients’ use of security controls and client policies and procedures related to those controls.
- Analyze and report on client’s use of various security controls.
- Schedule and report on client meetings
- Discuss and explain the security controls available to clients.
- Assist with project management, including developing timelines, marketing plans, and other project documentation.
- Assist with development of marketing materials documenting various security controls
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or equivalent experience
- Experience in the financial services industry or information technology is desirable
- Understanding of Internet and Web based security is required
- Knowledge of financial services and client's products and services required
Skills and Knowledge
- Information Security expertise
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in order to interact with clients.
- Project management and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Financial services industry knowledge a plus
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Tel: (201) 340.8700 x 422 |EMail : email@example.com