I am looking for a Sr. Engineer for a long term project in San Francisco, CA. I've listed the details below for you to review. If you are interested please send me your updated resume and a time we can talk. If you are not interested but know someone, we do offer a referral bonus to anyone you refer that gets hired.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
This position will support a new Security Appliance (web application firewall) used to protect the online banking entry points. Working on the Cyber Security team that reports to a Production Support Team, this is an operations role, they have a new vendor (security application) and need someone to work with this vendor on the following responsibilities:
- Seeking a Senior Engineer to study the problem and to work with the vendor to craft specialized strategies to deter attackers.
- With a good understanding of web traffic components, threat modeling, and business dynamics of the attacker it is sometime possible to craft specialized responses that impact the attackers more significantly than mere deflection.
- This vendor will lead development of policies, but this role will need to work with development and QA testers to understand modifications required, deploy changes via a management console and eventually manage the deployment of the policy to production.
- The role is ideal for a security architect working on web sites who talk about custom tools and approaches.
- Analyzes security events to determine security efficacy, impact on visitor experience, and attacker trends.
- Depending on the current security posture this function might occur weekly, daily, or even continuously in real time.
The required skill set includes:
- A good understanding of web content, the Enterprise website, and attention to fine details.
- Candidate will need significant understanding of web content to be successful;
- Security background also necessary but not as important as web content.
- 10+ years experience in web systems environments which includes web application installations, upgrades, and deployment as well as any servers/ systems that support/ host web applications
Sr. Technical Recruiter
INT Technologies - San Jose, CA