Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Project Manager - IT Security for a contract assignment with one of our premier financial clients in Irving, TX
- A successful candidate for this position will need to be knowledgeable in the management of controls for Sensitive Data Management and mainframe Privileged Access.
- The candidate will need to be able to partner with various business segments to guide and ensure they properly submit sensitive data management assessments.
- This is person will need to have the ability to create training guides and participate in training sessions with Application Managers and Information Security Officers on how to fill out assessments and have a clear understanding of the different options for safeguarding personally identifiable information.
- This person will work to continuously improve client service and seek strategic solutions and enhancements to identifying and securing personally identifiable information.
- The candidate will need to be able to work proactively and independently to understand the customer requirements and propose technical solutions.
- Experience in creating Requirement/Specification documents. Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment and have ability to prioritize tasks and projects so that deadlines are met.
- For mainframe Privileged Access, the primary objective is to reduce the risks of insider threats through establishing and enhancing processes and tools to enforce least privileged and need-to-know principles on privileged mainframe RACF/Top Secret security system rules.
- The candidate should be knowledgeable in proper controls and use of persistent privileged access.
- CISSP or other Information Security certifications
- Knowledgeable in the concepts and practices of managing sensitive data in non-production environments and mainframe privileged access
- Management reporting
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Excel, Power Point and Word
- Knowledge of Archer software and application development is a plus
- Mainframe Security System Administration knowledge of RACF and Top Secret
- Database experience preferable DB2 and IMS
- Excellent JCL skills
- Knowledge of mainframe utilities (Sort, etc.)
- Project Management
- Detail focused
- MS Office
- Hands on experience with managing multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Experience leading in and participating of information technology projects in the fields of information security and risk management
- Demonstrate ability to work with technology and business teams to understand technical issues and articulate & communicate business & risk requirements.
- Team player and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills such as facilitating meetings, answering phone calls and responding to emails
- Prior experience working with international financial institutions
- UNIX command knowledge
- Development Experience
- Familiarity with Archer
SGA – Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc.
200 White Plains Road, Tarrytown, NY 10591
Direct: (914) 366-5940
Office: (914) 366-5900
Fax: (914) 206-4204