Client- Fortune 50 Company & Leading global IT services firm;
Job Title: SIEM Consultant
Location: Winston Salem, NC
Term: Full Time/ Permanent
Benefits: Medical + Dental + Vision + 401K Contribution + 2 Weeks vacation + Bonus
Skills & Job Description:
- Mandatory Skills: SIEM - Security Information Event Management, Application Assurance, Java-J2EE, Branding and Thought Leadership, ESS Security basics
- SIEM - Security Information Event Management(Mandatory)
- As a Senior Consultant, you should have depth and breadth of technical / functional/ domain know-how. You should be able to work independently on defining solution for a mid side, complex projects or contribute to solution of a program.
- You are expected to specialize in a technology/domain/functional competency area. You should be able to prepare a road map for the competency/industry segment in form of competitive service offerings.
- You should get involved in practice reusable component inventory and knowledge management. You are expected to represent the practice/domain in deal negotiations in the sales support cycle, or lead delivery issue resolutions when required.
- You should get involved in assignments in large programs, help in defining business and technological solutions which help customer design and implement new generation business processes and organization capabilities.
- Minimum work experience:> 10 Years
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Desk: (201) 340 8700 Ext.: 437