Information Security Analyst
Must have an IT background for this role.
• Minimum 3 years professional experience, including 1 year working in area of ITGRC or controls function.
• Prior experience in Audit, risk management, governance, IT security and / or compliance functions
• Proven experience dealing with ambiguous situations, and producing a consistent result with varied input
• Knowledge of information risk concepts and practices required
• Knowledge of controls manifestation in large global corporations with regional and local presence is required
• Experience of working across business units and geographical boundaries to engage IT, business and team members is required
• Experience communicating conceptual and technical information.
• Experience translating technical data into business impact information.
• Ability to investigate, question and interpret internal and external security environments is required
• Knowledge of Frameworks, including PCI, SOX and ISO 2700x is a plus
• Detailed knowledge of ITGRC, Auditing principles / practices is desired
• Good understanding of Vendor management desired
• Good understanding of security frameworks desired
• Good project management skills desired
• Experience with some networking and security technologies such as IPSEC (Internet Security Protocol), VPN (Virtual Private Network), routers, switches, firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention, data leakage, WAF (Web Application Firewall).
• Experience in examining reports on security controls (SSAE-16, PCI-ROC, Application Security Assessments)
Shrishti Tyagi, Resource Professional
Net2source Inc. One Evertrust Plaza, Suite # 305
New Jersey, NJ 07302
Work: (201) 340-8700 Ext.490