Job Title: Web Developer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6 months to begin with
- We are looking for a talented web developers to help us build Client's HR Website to be used by all their employee.
- Participate in the design, implementation, and documentation of client-side web application development projects from requirements gathering to deployment
- Maintain and enhance existing client-side web application to improve performance and usability
- Perform routine site updates and maintenance as needed
- Good programming skills, Java programming languages preferred
- Hands on experience with automated frameworks/tools (Selenium, TestNG, Jenkins)
- Familiarity with web services standards: XML, SOAP, WSDL
- Experience with web services and APIs and understanding of automated testing for REST / SOAP services, SOAPUI experience preferred
- Expertise with version control tools and agile tools (e.g., SVN, Git, JIRA...)
- Experience with performance testing tools such as JMeter or LoadRunner
- Experience in test data generation and data integrity.
- * Minimum Experience 3 years
Senior Technical Recruiter| TalentBurst, Inc.
Boston | San Francisco | Miami | Milwaukee | Houston | Toronto | New Delhi |
Work: (415) 549-8390 | Fax: (508) 319-3303 | | Email: brahmdeep.singh@
TalentBurst Inc, 679 Worcester Road, Natick MA 01760| www.talentburst.com