Title: Security Analyst - Expert
Duration: 6+ Months on W2
Location: San Francisco, CA
Company: Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
- 7-10 years’ experience required.
- Performs highly complex, varied work.
- Develops integrated solutions to resolve complex technical and business issues.
- Recognized expert internally and externally within a discipline and provides guidance, integration of products/services; provides guidance/training to junior staff; latitude for unreviewed action or decision.
- Requires mastery technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge of a particular field of specialization to the completion of difficult assignments. Bachelors or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent work experience.
- "Can write the book.” "Soft Skills” needed for all positions:
- Ability to flourish in an ambiguous environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management.
- Proven experience with complex business and technical analysis.
- Proven capability to quickly grasp new processes and technologies.
- Proven performance in a highly inter-dependent team environment.
- Proven performance working independently.
- Verifiable references for satisfactory work performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Develops and manages security for more than one IT functional area (e.g., data, systems, network and/or Web) across the enterprise.
- Assists in the development and implementation of security policies and procedures (e.g., user log-on and authentication rules, security breach escalation procedures, security auditing procedures and use of firewalls and encryption routines).
- Prepares status reports on security matters to develop security risk analysis scenarios and response procedures.
- Responsible for the tracking and monitoring of software viruses.
- Enforces security policies and procedures by administering and monitoring security profiles, reviews security violation reports and investigates possible security exceptions, updates, and maintains and documents security controls.
- Involved in the evaluation of products and/or procedures to enhance productivity and effectiveness.
- Provides direct support to the business and IT staff for security related issues.
- Educates IT and the business about security policies and consults on security issues regarding user built/managed systems.
- Represents the security needs of the organization by providing expertise and assistance in all IT projects with regard to security issues.
- Must have extensive knowledge in networking, databases, systems and/or Web operations.
- More junior level position primarily focuses on security administration; a more senior level position is involved in developing enterprise security strategies, management of security projects and the most complicated security issues.
Applicants must be willing to commute to San Francisco daily, no remote work permitted.
Enterprise Solutions, Inc