Location: Moorestown, NJ
Duration: 06 Months
- Arch Sight. (Mandatory)
Enterprise Solutions, Inc.
500 E. Diehl Road, Suite 130, Naperville, IL 60563
Security Service Delivery is responsible for operational stability and availability of the Security Tools used by the Security Operation Centre and other Stakeholders. This technical role involves extensive co-ordination with various groups, such as Wintel, Unix, Network and other development groups.
This role is responsible for the operation, administration and monitoring of critical Security Tools including (but not limited to):
- Security Information and Event Monitoring Solution - ArcSight.
- Data Leakage Prevention Solution (Symantec)
- Manage Antivirus Environment and Vulnerability Management Tools (McAfee)
- Intrusion detection systems like FireEye and CISCO NIDS
The Service delivery role is responsible for Incident Management, Problem Management, and Change Management for the supported Solutions. They will also be involved in testing and deployment of new security software and solutions into the production environment.
Include minimum required education/degree, experience and /or background, computer skills, language skills, or licenses.
· Very strong skills in the following operating system platform and Databases: MS Windows, Linux, UNIX, MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL
· At least 3 years of IT Security/Information Security experience.
· Very good knowledge of ArcSight SIEM.
· Experience with security device installations, configuration and troubleshooting (e.g. Firewall, NIDS, etc.)
· Strong troubleshooting skills (Complex Network and Security Problem Resolution)
· Proactively encourages and leads technically significant work on enterprise scale projects
· Provides the technical direction required to resolve complex issues to ensure the on-time delivery of solutions
· Good knowledge of security tools such as Anti Malware and Vulnerability Products.
· Knowledge of ITIL processes incident, problem management and change requests.
· Able to combine understanding of business needs and IT security requirements.
· Strong communication skills.
· Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
· Knowledge of SPLUNK would be a benefit.
|1||Role - Application Security Analyst (VA &PT)|
|2||Required Technical Skill Set|
· End to End Application Security Testing (automated tools & Manual Testing)
· Experience in Industry Standard frameworks – NIST, OWASP, OSSTMM
· Threat Profiling & Threat Modelling
· Certified CEH, IBM AppScan, ECSA etc
· Application Security Vulnerability Management
· Minimum 5 years’ experience
|Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)|
|Must-Have||· Experience & Knowledge of Automated Scanners (Commercial – IBM/HP, Veracode/Acunetix/Chechmarx etc). Considerable knowledge in Open Source testing tools – WebScarab, Zproxy, nMap, Jlint, Backtrack etc|
· Executed and experienced in Manual Penetration Testing
· Performed Threat modelling & Threat profiling
· Security testing related certifications – CEH, AppScan Certified etc
· Conducted secure code reviews
· Formulated Pen Testing plans & strategies
· Good Security Report Preparation skills
|Good-to-Have||· Experience in Application Security Vulnerability Management|
· Secure Application Development
· Project & Delivery Management Skills
· Additional Security Certifications
· Client Communication
|Enterprise Solution Inc. |
Naperville, IL 60563
Office: # 408-693-3135| F: 630-955-5990
E-Mail : deeno@enterprisesolutioninc.