Job Title: Information Security Analyst
Location: Foster City, CA
Information Security Analyst – IAM Essential Practices
Find your everywhere
Join Client and discover what a career adventure can really be.
Very few companies can offer its employee the global reach that Visa does. That’s the power of Client “My Everywhere” – a big brand with limitless possibilities.
At Visa, Information security is an integral part of the corporate culture. It is essential to maintaining our position as an industry leader in electronic payments, and it is the responsibility of each and every employee to safeguard information, protect it from unauthorized access, and ensure regulatory compliance. Information security has a significant effect on privacy, consumer confidence, external reputation, and/or the bottom line, and it is a priority on everyone's agenda.
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Team is responsible for securing employee access to our core applications in the most efficient, compliant and user-friendly manner, innovatively using the latest industry standards and tools. Our Vision is to always safeguard the company information assets and seamlessly enable everyone to have the right access at the right time for the right reason.
Key Responsibilities and Qualifications
• Analyze and be well-verse in all aspects of Identity and Access management life-cycle especially on Core processes for On-Boarding, Off-boarding, Transfers and UARs.
• Identify process automation opportunities on existing access management practices
• Participate activities in Access Management to provide access management business requirements and insure compliance with industry and company security standards.
• Complete access request processing as per pre-defined sets of procedure and within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA), resolve problem tickets.
• Document access management procedures for assigned applications and/or platforms; keep the access management procedures up-to-date.
• Have a broad and deep background in all aspects of Identity and Access Management end-to-end lifecycle, from HR driven processes (on/off-boarding, conversions, transfer)
• Be proactive to identify audit and compliance access related issues to reduce the risk of security exposures on the support systems and applications operational efficiency and works with various teams to implement the improvement.
• Provide guidance and direction on access controls and IAM practices to customers.
• Good working knowledge with Excel spreadsheets, analysis of large volume of data.
• Good understanding of information security principles and IT infrastructure including operating systems, applications, communications and network protocols.
• Good working knowledge of Oracle Identity Management suites (OIM).
• Ability to write Windows & AD related scripting (eg Powershell, VB, WMI) is an added advantage.
Lead – Recruitment | 650-249-3766