Role: Security Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL
Position Type: Full Time Permanent Position
• Provide L2/L3 support for SIEM security technologies, handle service requests and Security Incidents.
• Experience in Security Operation Center and Security Incident Response
• Experience in Incident Response with Malware and Phishing response
• Experience in Logging, monitoring, alerting and reporting
• Experience in Log review and proactive management
• Update regular vendor released signatures for applicable system
• Communication and coordination with product vendor for bug fixes and enhancement requests
• Install, configure, and manage Hardware and Software required for the purposes of Event collection, correlation, and reporting in SIEM
• Customizable real-time rules, based on complex logic and complex queries
• Experience in supporting various security technologies.
• Incident/Problem/Change management, Metrics and Reporting.
• Certified Professionals
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to administer and support the following technologies
• SIEM - IBM Qradar/McAfee SIEM
• SOC Monitoring through McAfee Nitro SIEM
Education & Experience:
• Diploma/Bachelors/Masters Degree, 4-8 Yrs
2 N Market St., #400
San Jose, CA 95113