Position: Security Monitoring
Location: Columbus OH
Main skills to focus: SIEM main. Preferably McAfee nitro if not Arcsight or RSA.
- 4-10 years of experience as an Information Security Monitoring specialist, Information Security Specialist, Information Security Consultant or Infrastructure Security implementation specialist
- Expert knowledge of SIEM tools such as McAfee Nitro, ArcSight, QRadar etc.
- Knowledge of ITIL and Information Security Frameworks and IT Governance frameworks.
- To manage vulnerability remediation program.
- Experience in planning and executing security policies and standards development.
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving security problems.
- Consults, advises, and participates in the design of various IT processes and controls to support compliance with policies, standard, regulatory requirements, etc.
- Identifies and evaluates business and technology/security risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement.
- Generates innovative ideas and challenges the status quo when designing controls and processes.
- Superior understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Builds and maintains positive working relationships with various IT and business teams.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to interact with all levels in the organization.
Manager- Talent Acquisition –Client Relations
Work: +1-408 872 4108, Cell: +1-302-200-2895
EROS Technologies Inc.