Location: Atlanta GA
- 5+ years of information security testing & evaluation, auditing, risk assessment, policy and procedure development
- Must have the demonstrated ability to work with a diverse team and lead/assist in developing and improving an information security program of a large enterprise.
- Knowledge of, and experience with regulatory and compliance information security frameworks, standards, and best practices (NIST, COBIT, HIPAA, SOX, PCI-DSS, ISO 27000 series, etc.).
- Full proficiency with vulnerability assessment and management tools (Client Web Inspect, Metasploit, CORE IMPACT, Qualys)
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal communications skills and ability to deal effectively with business partners, peers and management
- Competent knowledge of risk management and threat intelligence analysis
- Ability to establish working relationships with ICS/SCADA vendors to understand and influence adoption of cyber security standards and leading practices
- Advanced knowledge of ICS/SCADA industry, architecture, devices, equipment, and protocols
- Specific knowledge of NIST 800-82, ISO 17799/27002
- CEH, OSCP, GPEN, GCIH, GXPN and related Security Certifications
Please fill the following detail and send it to me with your updated resume:
Resume Submission Template
Present location (city, state or ZIP):
Work Authorization (Citizen, GC, H1B):
Education Degree Name:
Year of Graduation:
*Onsite availability (post-selection):
Total onsite experience, working in US :
Overall relevant experience of candidate;
Availability for Interview (Preferred Time with Date):
Enterprise Solution Inc.
E-Mail : atul@enterprisesolutioninc.
Enterprise Solutions, Inc.
500 E. Diehl Road, Suite 130, Naperville, IL 60563