Role: Network Security Sr Advisor
Location: Plano, Texas (75075)
Duration: 6 Months
Working knowledge of SIEM tools and advanced concepts
Expert level performance analysis, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis skills
Broad knowledge of monitoring, event management, and automation applications
Demonstrated ability to work on Windows and Linux platforms
Deep understanding of networking and network tools and protocols
Strong working knowledge of data and communication encryption and the ability to react quickly to new exploits and address impact on the customer environment.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Information Security Senior Advisor in Plano, TX to provide value to one of our largest and longest serving Healthcare client in our Services business unit. You will work with a fast-paced global leader in IT and have the ability to learn from the best and brightest in the industry. We are only considering local applicants at this time.
This position will work directly on the implementation, administration and support of enterprise security tools as a member of a growing infrastructure security team. This role will be the subject matter expert on the integration of various security tools and applications used in the client organization. Consult with internal teams and customer security professionals to define requirements, recommend and implement solutions.
The ideal candidate for this role is an IT Security Senior professional with years of experience in security and networking. A passion for operational integrity and a willingness and aptitude for meeting the challenges of todays evolving security threats are a must.
- Troubleshoot and tune SIEM deployment for servers, application, and network events to ensure utmost availability and performance.
- Recommends and implements policies and procedures to ensure adherence to security standards.
- Customize SIEM for monitoring, application management, security and reporting per customer requirements and industry best practice.
- Attends business strategy and project team meetings to provide business perspective and requirements from existing technology, integrations, and support.
- Assists in the development of information security policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines based on knowledge of best practices and compliance requirements.
- Maintains current knowledge of new technologies and security threats; makes recommendations on improving existing solutions.
- Participates in reviews of project-related requirements and technical documentation
(JJ) JuanJose Bustos III
Experis MKE CORE
T: 1-855-407-7986 Ext 390
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212