Location: Fremont, CA
BitMicro is a private company with products in Military and Industrial Space. Recently, it has entered the enterprise/cloud market with a range of new products and put together a new team with years of experience in delivering flash memory based products and solutions. We are looking for a very talented Software Engineer (Web UI) to lead and contribute to the design and implementation of browser based GUI (Web UI) to configure, manage, and monitor storage and acceleration devices.
You will apply deep understanding of Web technologies to architect and develop an intuitive, easy to use interface to manage clustered storage devices and systems with a single application.
The candidate will ideally have experience developing browser based management interfaces for a storage, networking or virtual platform system.
- At least 2 years of professional web UI development experience
- Strong skills with web technologies: HTML5, CSS, JSON and experience with building reusable UI components
- Good to have: knowledge of front end frameworks like bootstrap, foundation
- Java, Servlets, REST, Web Services, XML
- Understanding of UI design and usability principles
- Good understanding and application of design patterns and UML
- Good to have: Knowledge of front end visualizing and charting libraries like Highcharts, D3
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with storage or networking systems a plus
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
Lead Sourcing, Professional Services
Mindteck | 150 Corporate Center Drive Suite 200 Camp Hill, PA 17011