Duration: 12 + Months
Location: Menlo Park CA
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Help demonstrate client commitment to security to internal and external stakeholders
- Complete security reviews of third parties doing business with Client
- Understand technical implementation details necessary to identify and assess security risks and recommend mitigating controls
- Participate in the development and oversight of required corrective action plans relating to security risk issues specific to security reviews completed
- Understand business process and requirements relative to the specific vendor security reviews
- Experience assessing Information Security risk with strong preference given to individuals who have completed vendor security risk reviews and technical risk assessments;
- 3+ years of proven experience working on Information Security teams or projects;
- Strong program and project management skills required;
- Experience with developing security reporting that is meaningful and actionable for a variety of audiences including internal stakeholders and external third parties;
- Knowledge and understanding of security controls across all security domains such as access management, encryption methods, vulnerability management, network security, physical security, etc.;
- Understanding of processes for risk evaluation and assessing third parties across diverse industries and against a broad range of security requirements;
- Bachelors in business and technology preferred or equivalent experience.
Efficiency. Synergy. Expertise.
eTeam Inc- "ACCELERATED HIRES"
Contact Number: 732-983-5620
South Plainfield, NJ 07080-2300