Company: Net2Source, Inc.
Job Title: SIEM Analyst
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: Long Term Contract
- At least two years of Maintaining and utilizing SIEM platforms
- (At least 3-6years) - ArcSight
- Knowledge of network and web-related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC,HTTP, BGP and other routing protocols)
- Detailed knowledge of system security vulnerabilities, threats, analysis and remediation techniques, including penetration testing and the development of exploits
- Experience writing analysis reports and presenting to customers not experienced with security
- Strong sense of ownership and drive
- Experience implementing and practicing incident response best practices
- Breadth of knowledge in the information security space with emphasis on TCP/IP network security, operating system security, common attack patterns, and exploitation techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Security+, GIAC-GSEC, SSCP, CISSP, CEH, or other security related certification
About Net2Source, Inc.
Net2Source is an employer-of-choice for over 1000 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 40 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Net2Source? , Visit us at www.net2source.com
Direct # (201)-365-4885 | Board # (201) 340-8700 Ext. 523 | Fax: (201) 221-8131
Address: One Evertrust Plaza, Suite # 305, Jersey City, NJ – 07302
Refer and Earn : For contractual position up to $500 and for Full time up to $1000