System Programmer/Security Analyst
This software engineering developer role is expected to be hands-on in coding and testing of data driven software applications.
- The candidate is expected to be experienced in development of enterprise data applications using C/C++/Go/Python.Responsible for the definition, design, construction, integration, testing, and support of reliable and reusable software solutions, addressing business opportunities.
- Includes systems analysis, creation of specifications, coding, testing, and implementation of application programs and data interfaces.
- Qualifications:• Over 3+ years of experience in server side data technologies, not a senior person.
- Code more talk less role.• Knowledge in Go language is preferred.• Good verbal and written communication skills•
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++ and/or Scala and/or Go and/or Python (must have experience with AT LEAST ONE of these programs)
- Must be able to write clean, performance-centric, reusable and understandable code.• Must follow good coding standards and should document the design and implementation.
- Sound Principles of software engineering – distributed architecture, Cloud deployments, Container technologies
- Knowledge on RDBMS/NoSQL databases and loading/fetching large data from
- DB.Responsibilities: Design and implement code in various programming languages• Understand and implement algorithms that searches/writes large volumes of data• Create data centric applications• Write and execute unit test cases•
- Needs to work in an agile environment
- Perform benchmarking and performance analysis
- Proactively research for solutions to problems
**90 day project through end of year now, but may extend**
***Please note that as a member of the Apex Systems team, you’d be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; and our Referral Program.***
If you are interested please respond to this email with an updated word document of your resume and let’s set up a time to speak further! When might be convenient for you?
If you are not in fact in the market, please feel free to forward this on to anyone you feel might be qualified and interested. Referrals are the greatest compliment to our business, and APEX does offer a referral incentive as well.
Michael Poston, Technical Recruiter