Monday, November 28, 2016
• Plan and execute effective, integrated communications programs that deliver global impact and influence for games launching on Xbox One and Windows 10
• Support key gaming beats and momentum
• Work closely with the broader Xbox communications team to support a broad range of PR activities for individual game titles, Xbox One console and gaming on Windows 10.
• Collaborate on a daily basis with key stakeholders (PR, marketing, Microsoft Studios, marketing, engineering and PR agency partners.)
• Collaborate with external partners and third party spokespeople on strategic programs and announcements.
• Provide ongoing strategic PR counsel and messaging guidance to internal stakeholders
• Collaborate with other communications teams across Microsoft to support cross-company events and news beats.
• 3-5+ years of hands-on PR experience; games industry background strongly preferred.
• Exemplary media relations, writing and communication skills
• Proven track record juggling multiple priorities and stakeholders, and working with international teams.
• Strong storytelling capabilities and key message creation skills
• Passion for, and current understanding of, evolving media trends in the consumer landscape.
• Strong knowledge of gaming, pop-culture and emerging trends.
• Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills, including the ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment and build relationships with diverse personalities
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and flexibility to work through ambiguity and change.
• Self-starter and can-do attitude a must
• BA/BS in relevant discipline required; journalism/communications background preferred.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest