Location: Atlantic City, NJ, 08401
Duration: 2 Months
- The primary responsibility of this position is to support the ongoing operations and development of the company’s web sites, associated web services and applications.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Writing Code.
- Testing including writing test cases, executing test cases, performing ad hoc and exploratory testing, creating test automations and coordinating testing activities with other business and IT units.
- Keep abreast of current technology in both hardware and software in order to recommend business solutions that fit system constraints, meet user needs, and match the company's strategic outlook. Participate in feasibility and conceptual design, functional design, and general design studies
- Deciphering what is asked VS what is needed.
- Providing operational support for web sites, web services and associated applications including on occasion after hours support.
- Trouble-shoot incidents reported by end-users or monitoring, escalating where necessary to schedule system changes, and discussing resolutions with end-users in order to arrive at a permanent solution.
Knowledge And Experience:
- C# or JAVA experience required, both preferred.
- Experience or understanding of IIS, Web Sphere, DB2, SQL Server, and SQL queries, Windows, UNIX, Jenkins, Entity Framework and SVN preferred.
- The ideal candidate will be innovative, team oriented and an adept problem solver with experience across multiple server and client side technologies.
- This candidate will have experience working in an agile team and operating within a larger enterprise organization.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education in Computer Sciences, Management Sciences, Hotel/Casino Management, Accounting, or Engineering field preferred but not necessary.
300 N Coit Road Suite # 340 Richardson, TX 75080
Tel: 469-329-1500 X 405 Fax: 972-671-1505