Job Title : Information Security Engineer
Duration : 3+ months Contract
Location : Duluth, GA
Start Is ASAP.
Job Description :
· Manage the design, implementation, and support of a diverse security infrastructure including firewalls, IDS/IPS, secure web gateways, endpoint security, vulnerability scanners, SIEM and DLP.
· Serve as the Subject Matter Expert and conduct security reviews and testing of new projects and initiatives.
· Research and recommend emerging security technologies and tools to address current and future threats.
· Provide guidance for security remediation to business and IT partners.
· Create and maintain documentation as it relates to security designs/configurations, processes, and requirements.
· Collaborate with key stakeholders to assess near- and long-term security needs.
· Participate in security incident response process.
· Develop and maintain partnerships with key vendors to ensure that service levels are understood and met.
· Mentor junior members of the Information Security team.
· Working in a rotational 24x7 SOC environment.
· Provides analysis and trending of security log data from a large number of security devices.
· Provides threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services.
· Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline
· CISSP certification
Desk: 404-496-4368 *416