Title: Senior Security engineer
What you’ll do:
Superior breadth of experience in information security with capabilities to support Trend Micro Office Scan (or comparable Enterprise AV system).
On time reporting capability for any security incidents and vulnerabilities.
Responsible for defending the network against malware, viruses and all threats that negatively impact confidentiality, integrity and availability.
Help deploy and track enterprise-wide security controls to ensure the confidentiality of data across multiple geographically separated data centers.
Assist Information Security to gain hardening compliance of all infrastructure/security appliances and software including firewalls, VPNs, IP load balancers, IPS, file integrity monitoring software, and Security Event Information Management system (SEIM).
- In-depth Experience with Trend Micro OfficeScan (or comparable Enterprise AV system)
- Significant understanding of IT Infrastructure technologies including network, server (Windows & Mac), end-point, and mobile technologies
- Strong communication, planning, and documentation skills
- Ability to operate/execute independently
- Ability to write VBScripts and optionally PowerShell scripts specifically for AV reinstall and repair
- In-depth understanding of enterprise networks specifically VLANs, ACLs, Firewalls, Routing, DNS, DHCP, WINS, SSL VPN
- In-depth understanding of enterprise systems specifically Windows, Linux, SharePoint, NetApp filer
- Strong communication skills
- Acts locally with a strategic perspective
- Detail Oriented
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Possess current information security credentials
Sunil Kumar | firstname.lastname@example.org
GSPANN Technologies, Inc.
362 Fairview Way, Milpitas, CA - 95035 | www.gspann.com