Job Description :
· At least 5 years of experience in Security Operations.
· Hands on experience and extensive understanding of SOC and SIEM tools
· Experience in information security technologies like working on Splunk enterprise security, IDS/IPS, Antivirus management etc
· Excellent knowledge in Security Operations/Information Security Process, techniques and technologies
· Assist customers with security related issues
· Possess knowledge and experience in Threat Ecosystem, remediating Malware, Rootkits and Botnets
· Have good exposure to Intrusion detection and prevention
· Understanding of common network services (web, mail, FTP, etc), network vulnerabilities, and network attack patterns
· Should have basic understanding of Windows, Linux & Networks administration.
· Experience in System forensics would be an added advantage
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills are desired
Serve as point of escalation for Level 1 a analysts
· Knowledge of working with Splunk for Enterprise security would be added advantage
2 N Market St., #400
San Jose, CA 95113