Salary: $150K per annum plus benefits
Position: Cybersecurity SME
Location: Fremont, CA
Duration: Full time
Implements and executes the corporate strategy for information security and technology resilience across the globe to ensure business objectives are met and risk is minimized and maintained within acceptable levels.
· Drive strategic and operational direction for clients Information Security Operations team and maintain responsibility for ensuring the maintenance, operations, and support of the security infrastructure including network intrusion prevention systems, firewalls, web filtering, SSL VPN, RADIUS, data loss prevention systems, PKI, AV. And ensure security tools are optimized, fine-tuned and integrated into operational procedures.
· Manage, coach, develop, and lead the outsourcing team responsible for the maintenance, operations, and support of information security systems for the enterprise. Manage the relationship with outsourcing service provider to ensure performance of steady state support and innovation.
· Act as an escalation point for the team on operational issues and help to remove barriers that prevent security projects and efforts from moving forward.
· Collaborate with other operations teams to ensure successful implementation of security strategies and architectures to enterprise applications and infrastructure.
· Create, measure, analyze, and present reports to management representing current information security operations, and identify where opportunities for improvement exist.
· Produce regular reports that demonstrate, track, compare, and analyze corporate security solutions and the identification, investigation, and resolution of security events and incidents detected by those systems.
· 10+ years of experience in IT with at least 5 of those years of experience in a Cybersecurity operations role.
· 3+ years of experience in a technical leadership role, providing direction to a team for managing people, employee career development, team building, and conflict resolution.
· Experience with managing outsourcing service providers and a global team.
· Experience with multiple security platforms and layers, including anti-virus, firewalls, proxy servers, intrusion prevention systems, logging correlation and management, operating systems, protocols, and incident response.
· Knowledge of security best practices, including least privilege, defense in depth, or attack surface analysis.
· Knowledge of IT Infrastructure services, including security, Active Directory, identity management, PKI, VPN, RADIUS, SSO, federation services.
· Experience with design and architecture using modern design patterns in a Cloud environment.
· Experience with Cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and the security implications and requisite control frameworks.
· Experience with IoT and mobile device security. Knowledge of Mobile Device Management tools.
· Ability to demonstrate excellent decisive judgment and the potential business impact when the team is researching a security event or incident.
· BA or BS degree in MIS, Computer Information Systems, CS, or an IT related field.
· Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification
· CISA, CIPP, CISM, PCI
Suraesh | Technical Recruiter
Software Programming Group
15 Corporate Place South, Suite #421, Piscataway, NJ - 08854