Title: Info Security Analyst
Location: Redwood City, CA 94063
Duration: 3 to 6 months Potential to extend duration
High Level Responsibilities:
• Able to operationalize processes to drive a robust security architecture.
• Work closely with IT, Product development and architecture teams to guide security direction and solutions in alignment with Industry best practices.
• Hands on experience with deploying security solutions in on-premise and public cloud environments.
• Can architect, deploy, enhance, orchestrate, automate and operationalize information security capabilities for the enterprise network.
• Perform detailed analysis of threats during the incident process, combining sound analytical skills with advanced knowledge of IT security and network threats.
• Participate in knowledge sharing with other Analysts and writing technical articles for internal knowledge bases.
· Strong in operational processes.
· Security Operations Center experience a plus.
· Strong scripting experience.
· Experience in any of the public clouds – AWS, Azure, is a plus.
· Proven leadership skills; communication, issue resolution and performance management.
· Flexible to switch between tactical activities, and engineering initiatives.
· Security certifications are a plus (CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS, Security+, etc)