Position: Information Security Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6 + Months
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or equivalent practical experience
• Minimum 5-7 years of demonstrable experience in Application Security.
• Strong knowledge of secure development practices.
• Ability to conduct security analysis for core development frameworks and platforms from both design and implementation perspective
• Expertise in configuring and running Static and Dynamic code analysis tools like Fortify, Checkmarx, AppScan, Cenzic for Web and Mobile Applications and remediation of issues
• Ability to prototype and roll out developer-centric security solutions.
• Deep understanding of web application attacks including SQLi, XSS, CSRF, and other common security issues beyond the OWASP Top 10.
• Solid software engineering skills.
• Experience in web and mobile application security covering code review and secure development lifecycle.
Data Group, Inc.