Principal Info Security Analyst
Client: Direct Client
Location: Redwood City, CA
Dates & Positions:
Position Pool ID# 10704036
# of Positions 1
Start Date 4/3/17
Job Type: Contract
Position Type: Full-Time
Additional Job Details: Potential to extend duration, 3 to 6months.
Description/Comment: High Level Responsibilities:
• Able to operationalize processes to drive a robust security architecture.
• Work closely with IT, Product development and architecture teams to guide security direction and solutions in alignment with Industry best practices.
• Hands on experience with deploying security solutions in on-premise and public cloud environments.
• Can architect, deploy, enhance, orchestrate, automate and operationalize information security capabilities for the enterprise network.
• Perform detailed analysis of threats during the incident process, combining sound analytical skills with advanced knowledge of IT security and network threats.
• Participate in knowledge sharing with other Analysts and writing technical articles for internal knowledge bases.
• Strong in operational processes.
• Security Operations Center experience a plus.
• Strong scripting experience.
• Experience in any of the public clouds – AWS, Azure, is a plus.
• Proven leadership skills; communication, issue resolution and performance management.
• Flexible to switch between tactical activities, and engineering initiatives.
• Security certifications are a plus (CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS, Security+, etc)
Email ID : email@example.com
Phone: 732-512-0009 * 115
101 College Road East Second Floor,
Princeton, NJ 08540