Job Title: Principal Info Security Analyst
Job ID: 6789697
Location: Redwood City, CA
- Able to operationalize processes to drive a robust security architecture.
- Work closely with IT, Product development and architecture teams to guide security direction and solutions in alignment with Industry best practices.
- Hands on experience with deploying security solutions in on premise and public cloud environments.
- Can architect, deploy, enhance, orchestrate, automate and operationalize information security capabilities for the enterprise network.
- Perform detailed analysis of threats during the incident process, combining sound analytical skills with advanced knowledge of IT security and network threats.
- Participate in knowledge sharing with other Analysts and writing technical articles for internal knowledge bases.
- Strong in operational processes.
- Security Operations Center experience a plus.
- Strong scripting experience.
- Experience in any of the public clouds – AWS, Azure, is a plus.
- Proven leadership skills; communication, issue resolution and performance management.
- Flexible to switch between tactical activities, and engineering initiatives.
- Security certifications are a plus (CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS, Security+, etc)