Location - Reston, VA
- Palo Alto (Must)
- Cisco ASA (Must)
- Unix (Basic or expert level)
- Virtualization exp (Must)
- Network function virtualization (NFV) and software-defined networks (SDN)(Basic or Expert)
- Working knowledge of network security architecture and protocols, security threat vectors, networking, network security, and application security.
- In-depth knowledge of common network protocols, packet formats, and security vulnerabilities is required.
- Strong network protocol & packet analysis preferred.
- Experience with Unix/Linux OS & knowledge on its security features/implantations.
- Knowledge/experience on programming such as python/shell scripting a plus.
- Ability to work effectively in a high volume environment that is subject to frequent change.
- Solid organizational skills, ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Advanced problem solving skills, ability to develop effective long-term solutions to complex problems.
2 N Market St., #400 San Jose, CA 95113