Job Title: Permanent Position :: Sr. Manager, Incident Response in Framingham, MA
Please, review the job details below and if you’re available and you would like to apply, do send a copy of your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: STPSJP00011988
Job Title: Sr. Manager, Incident Response
Location: 500 Staples Drive, Framingham, Massachusetts, 01702
Total Weekly Hours: 40 hrs/wk
Will be manager a team of 3 people. Will be working with loss prevention, legal, FBI and Cyber Forensic. They need to be an expert in this subject matter. Must sit in Framingham.
There will be 3 round of interviews,
The Sr Manager, Information Security Incident Response (IR) manages medium, high, critical impact incidents affecting Staples’ technology systems and environments, and act as Major Incident Coordinator for all Security Incidents
Proactively manage incidents to minimize customer impact and meet SLA’s
Identify trends to optimize incident processes and monitoring tools
Works closely with the Security Operation Center, Legal and Loss Prevention teams to support tier 1 and 2 security incident management.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Demonstrated experience managing Tier 3-4 IR Teams.
• Experience in document management for sustaining IR policies and procedures.
• Experience interfacing with peer support teams (Security Engineering, Network Operations, Access Management, Legal, -, etc.)
• Comprehensive knowledge in workflow work management tools (i.e. Service Now, IBM resilient, Archer GRC SecOps, Riverbed, Splunk ES, etc.) or experience in work management tracking with included process measurements for monthly KPI metrics.
• Character and leadership experience for managing and motivating diverse, high performance teams with multiple direct reports. Including performance reviews, goal setting, and hiring activities.
• Familiar with training frameworks or tracking skill development and mentorship
• Knowledge of forensics, chain of custody, and e-discovery processes.
• Knowledge of hacker methodologies and tactics, system vulnerabilities and key indicators of attacks and exploits. Along with technical understanding of current cyber threats and trends.
• Comprehensive knowledge of reporting capabilities that utilize Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) technologies.
• Has and in-depth knowledge of incident response methodologies
• Possess in-depth technical skills for forensic operational practices and forensic artifacts
• Must be great at working with and leading people
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
• A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, or related field , or related experience
• 10+ years’ experience in IT
• GCFA certification (candidate should have)
• Knowledge of the PCI DSS framework
• 10+ years working within the Information Security field
• 5+ years leading IR teams
• IT security certification - CISSP, CISM or GIAC is a plus
• Relevant areas of experience include but not limited to; Firewalls, VPNs, Intrusion prevention/detection (IDS), File Integrity Monitoring (FIM), , Perimeter security, Secure content including Network Access Control (NAC), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
FTK, EnCase or other Ediscovery capabilites
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORKING CONDITIONS
• Office environment
• As part of a Global team this role is required to travel approximately 2-3 times per year
• Having experience within a retail environment
• Having exposure within an international organization
• 5+ years of experience in assessments of controls required for PCI-DSS compliance
• Ability to work with little or no direct supervision