Adobe Acrobat, Analysis, Design, Windows 10
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates. WINDOWS 10; DESIGN; ANALYSIS; ADOBE ACROBAT
Title: Insider Threat Analyst II
Duration: 11+ Months
Location: San Ramon, CA, USA, 94583
• Offers a truly global and collaborative work experience. You''ll team up with some of the best and brightest people in locations around the world using leading edge technology to create energy solutions. And you''ll discover a world of extraordinary opportunity, challenge and fulfillment where you can pursue goals, develop new skills, change career paths, and explore new horizons.
Security Analyst Overview:
• As a member of the End User Computing Design (EUCD) team, the EUCD security analyst will aid in providing technical support and analysis for security on the common Windows End User Computing (GIL) workstation.
• The EUCD security analyst will work with EUCD team members, Information Risk and Security team, and other design and support teams (and vendor) to help define, design, document, implement, and support security processes and solutions for global GIL workstation infrastructure.
• 5-7 years of experience required of which 3+ is in anti-virus products and/or System Security.
• Experience in designing, implementing and supporting a common end user computing infrastructure, including desktop and notebook hardware, operating systems and desktop software.
• Familiar and proficient with Microsoft Windows Operating System.
• Familiar in Critical Information tools: Digitial Guardian, Sureview, Securonix, EnCase, Magnet, RMS, Siem tools.
• Bachelor degree (Computer Science, Information Security) or equivalent combination of education and related work experience preferred.
• Strong communications skills (written and oral).
• Strong analytical and reasoning skills.
• Quick learner and a self-starter who is willing to jump in and start learning on their own after a short training period.
• Strong people-centric orientation. Builds and maintains good relationships with working associates.
• Able to work efficiently and effectively alone and with others.
• Ability to plan, schedule, and manage work activities to deliver operationally excellent, reliable, and cost effective solutions.
• Experience working with others in troubleshooting issues.
• Proactive, positive attitude team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Effectively multi-task and working as a liaison between various cross-functional teams.
• Deliverables: (NOTE: Responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to those items listed in the following.)
• Aid in the design, implementation, and support of security applications, updates, measures, and processes on GIL workstations, e.g. security policies and technical security controls, vendor monthly security updates (e.g. Microsoft), vendor security hot-fixes (e.g. JAVA, Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat).
• Participate and document in the design and implementation of security testing processes and procedures, including testing of security upgrades and updates, and test script development, execution and defect tracking.
• Provide necessary operational and technical analysis required to analyze, prioritize, and troubleshoot security support issues on GIL workstations, including antivirus health and compliance monitoring, Microsoft software update management (SUM) compliance, malware investigation (protection, detection, prevention, suppression).
• Develop, collect, and review standard and custom security reports for analysis and metrics.
• Participate in cross team security projects and tasks as EUCD team representative.