Location: 100% onsite in Santa Clara, CA.
Duration: 6 or So Months Temp to Perm
Interviews: 1st will be over the phone. 2nd might be with Unisys only over the phone. 3rd will be onsite with Unisys and customer.
Key qualifications managers will look for in resumes:
- Experience collecting, analyzing, and implementing security best techniques (NIST) on systems and networks
- Experience proposing and keeping security policies updated
- Understanding of cybersecurity risks and incident response standards
- Background in SIEM - it's key to this position.
- CISSP is required
- Work with one of client’s prized clients in the heart of Silicon Valley by ensuring security for critical infrastructure.
- We are looking for a talented hands-on security professional that has deep technical knowledge also likes contributing to the strategic direction.
- In this role you will get to work with the full array of security solutions as well as support the security provisions throughout the environment’s infrastructure – networks, servers, desktops and applications.
- You will also contribute toward strategic planning based on risk assessments and analysis.
- Implement and support comprehensive security controls using a defense in depth approach
- Network security through segmentation and firewall zoning
- Advise and help implement ACL policies and secure configurations in firewalls, routers, switches, VPNs and load balancers
- Endpoint security management to prevent malware and insider threats
- Rapid response for MS-ISAC security alerts, including of co-ordination with Networking team, Security Engineering team, Endpoint and other appropriate parties
- Daily analysis of Zscaler Advanced Behavior Analysis tool
- Analyses of security trends and overall network health with Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.1 and Cisco Identity Service Engine 2.0
- Email security through Spam filtering and use of SPF & DMARC
- Advise on application security based on OWASP Top 10
- Ensure PCI-DSS compliance
- Review SIEM, IPS and event logs for indicators of compromise and make recommendations to the SIEM team on correlation, false-positive and other service improvements
- Perform incident response using NIST SP 800-61 standards and determine root causes
- Security awareness training
- Keeping security plans and documentation updated
- Creating and reviewing SOWs and RFPs
- Create and update disaster recovery plans and security policies as needed
- Working with stakeholders to perform risk management and ongoing assessments, and then selecting mitigating and corrective controls based on Pareto analysis
- Proactive client involvement in solving client challenges and business opportunities
- Collaborate with client stakeholders and steering committees to ensure plans and identified solutions meet business needs and expectations.
- Communicate with Unisys team on a regular basis to provide timely and informative reports and related analysis and recommendations to maintain and improve service delivery
- Provide up-to-date information to clients in response to specific inquiries and meet all commitments ahead of due dates
- Off-hour availability during security incidents and relevant emergent conditions
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Experienced with firewalls, routers, switches, SIEM
- Network packet captures and analysis
- Knowledge of current hacking techniques, vulnerability disclosures, data breach incidents, and security analysis techniques
- Knowledge of malware families, botnets, threats by sector, and various attack campaigns and attacker methods
- Experience collecting, analyzing, and validating open source intelligence.
Working knowledge in one or more of the following topics:
- Industrial Control System Security, Third Party Risks/Threats, Extremist Groups and Cyber Terrorists, Hacktivism, Distributed Denial of Service Attacks, Malware, Mobile or Emerging Threats, Social Engineering, Insider Threats
- Microsoft Active Directory, Windows DACL/SACL, and Linux
- Understanding of protocols, such as IPsec, ESP, GRE, SSL/TLS, 802.1x, RADIUS/TACACS, HSRP, GSLB and WCCP
- Understanding of NIST cybersecurity, risk assessment and incident response standards
- Scripting language such as PowerShell or PERL
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics highly desired
- CISSP, GSEC, CEH, MCSE, and CCNP-Security certification desired
- 5-10 years hands-on security administration or engineering experience
- Client engagement soft skills are required
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Hypervisor security
- Database security
- Identity management and access control
- Multifactor authentication
- Change management process
- Experience with ticketing system such as Remedy
- Business continuity planning and facilitating business impact analyses with business units
- CCNA Cyber Ops, CISSP, SSCP, CISM, CISA, CEH GSEC, ECSA, CompTIA Security+, Cisco CCNP.
Indotronix International Corporation,
687 Lee Road, Suite 250 Rochester, NY 14606
Direct: 585.532.7084 || Office: 845-473-1137, Extn: 8084