Job location : Morrisville, NC (27560)
Contract : 3-6 Months[Contract to Hire]
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized (Green Card) to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Seeking a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Morrisville, NC. This position will work with the Cybersecurity Operations Center to identify, analyze, and mitigate threats to the customer’s network.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Provide 24/7 continuous monitoring of all information systems within the environment.
- Determine root cause of identified anomalous and or malicious activity through analysis and report generation as applicable in accordance with organizational computer network directives.
- Develop tools and queries for parsing existing data sets to identify anomalous and potentially malicious activity.
- Collaborate with external entities and authorities to collect and share Indicators of Compromise (IoC) and discovered intelligence.
- Develop and distribute situational activity reports on existing and newly discovered vulnerabilities within and without the organization, as applicable.
- Provides daily summary reports of network events and activities for situational awareness and metric generation.
- Recommend mitigation Tactics Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) for identified malicious logic within the customer's environment.
- Capable of performing basic static and dynamic malware analysis.
- Assist in the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the identification and investigation of malware activity on the network.
- Collaborate with Incident Response and Threat Detection personnel for the investigation and remediation of identified threats.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below.
- Bachelors' Degree and a minimum of 5 years of related technical experience; or an additional 4 years of work experience can be substituted in lieu of a degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience with tools and techniques that monitor and defend all networks, enclaves and systems on a 24/7 basis
- Must be a self-starter and work well in a team environment
Candidates with these preferred skills will be given preferential consideration:
- CEH, GCIA, GCIH, CCNA, OSCP, or CISSP Certification
- Link analysis and hostile infrastructure tracking
- Experience conducting network forensics concurrent with IT, military or law enforcement investigations.
- Experience with Splunk or parsing large data sets
- Experience with PCap data
- Experience IDS log capture and Einstein reporting
- Experience with malware reverse engineering
Surya| Recruiter | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct: 678-539-6680|Work: 404 315-1555 Ext. 678 | Fax: 678-302-4488
Softpath System LLC | 3985 Steve Reynolds Blvd | Bldg C Norcross GA 30093