Location: Morrisville NC
Duration: 06 - 07 Months Contract to hire
Pay rate: $47/hr on W2, Conversion Salary is 85k/Annum.
"US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor Visa's at this time."
Client is seeking a Digital Forensics Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. Put your years of experience into a future of excellence. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's team of professionals supporting the United States Postal Service (USPS). The Digital Forensics Analyst position will be located in Morrisville, NC. This is an onsite position with no telework possibilities
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Performs a variety of highly technical analyses and procedures dealing with the collection, processing, preservation, analysis, and presentation of computer-related evidence, and is responsible for disseminating and reporting cyber-related activities, conducing vulnerability analyses and risk management of computer systems.
- Recovers information and electronic data from computer hard drives and other data storage devices, such as zip and flash drives that have been deleted, damaged or otherwise manipulated.
- Utilizes forensic tools and investigative methods to find electronic data, including Internet use history, word processing documents, images and other files.
- Assists law enforcement officers in helping to solve cybercrimes or find electronic evidence of other kinds of crime..
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, MIS, or related discipline
- A minimum of 5 experience in the security aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications, and network protocols along with malware analysis in support of incident analysis and response.
- Familiarity using forensic tools and investigative methods to locate specific electronic data.
- Proficient in the latest forensic, response, and reverse engineering skills and astute in the latest exploit methodologies.
- Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Clearance - US Citizenship or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder) is required
- Must not have traveled outside the United States for a combined period of 6 months (or longer) within the last 5 years; and must have resided in the United States for the last 5 years
- Position is based in Morrisville, NC and does not provide relocation assistance
Candidates with these preferred skills will be given preferential consideration:
CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more desired)
- GCFE – GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner.
- GCFA – GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (better than -GCFE).
- GREM – GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware.
- Encase, SANS Institute Forensic Toolkit (SIFT) or FTK vendor certifications and product experience
Work: (404) 315-1555 Ext. 638| Fax: (404) 315-1558
Softpath System LLC | 3985 Steve Reynolds Blvd | Bldg C| Norcross GA 30093