- Execute IS program - implement policies and standards.
- Provides IS security advice to the IT managers and staff.
- Reports IS issues to IT as applicable with appropriate recommendations and documentation.
- Implement security solutions according to Security Policy and Practices established by Citigroup.
- Ability to complete a review of a projects during the SDLC and make actionable recommendations to the project team, understand the technology and bring solutions based on them.
- Interfaces with the business where technical IS solutions are required and advises on the impact to the bottom line while still satisfying business objectives.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with domain architects, project managers, and others within the technology development unit.
- Defines secure configurations leveraging technical knowledge and problem solving skills in the network, database, server and desktop technology areas in accordance with the secure SDLC process.
- Manages risk by analyzing the root cause of issues, impact to technology and required corrective actions leveraging advanced analytical skills.
- Schedules, hosts, and drives meetings with multiple levels of technology management requiring strong communication, influence, and diplomacy skills to ensure that secure development procedures are addressed.
- Should have experience in performing L3 (level 3) – Subject Matter Expertise in Oracle DB admin
- Comprehensive knowledge of basic Database Administration tasks, installation, backup and recovery, performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Experience in the support of either base OS platform, Windows Server, UNIX or LINUX
- Working knowledge of database development as well as shell scripting.
- ORACLE 10g and 11g and Sybase 15
- ORACLE Dataguard, ORACLE OEM, ORACLE CRS
- Replication tools such as ORACLE Streams and Quest Shareplex
- Knowledge and experience using SQL
- Strong Knowledge of performance data collection, performance monitoring and performance improvement.
- Knowledge of backups and recovery, Security Administration, Database and Server Performance Monitoring and Tuning, and Capacity Planning.
Ravi Teja. G
Sr. IT Recruiter
Sterling, VA 20165
(703) 738-6662 Ext.144