Location : Rancho Cordova, CA Or St. Louis, MO
Position : Full time
- The Senior IT Security Architect is responsible for providing senior technical and strategic guidance for high level enterprise wide Information Security architecture, design, and implementation strategies.
- This position provides technical security direction and architecture leadership within the Information Security team, and performs security analysis, design, validation, monitoring and implementation of security technologies, architectures, and processes.
- The Senior IT Security Architect will also plan, design and manage enterprise information security initiatives in support of the core security functions, as well as develop and maintain information security policies, standards and processes, and apply in-depth knowledge of functional aspects of information systems security and compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Mathematics or other related field. Minimum seven years experience in Information Technology.
- Minimum five years experience in Information Security related positions.
- Minimum five years experience in Information Technology architecture-related roles such as network architecture, architecture project/program management, server architecture, application architecture.
- Minimum one year supervisory or team lead experience.
- License/Certification: Must have a current CISSP, PMP, CCNP or related advanced IT certification.
- Government Security/Clearance/Citizenship Requirements: National Agency Check (NAC) background clearance required.
- Develops technical security standards, requirements and implementation of appropriate technology architectures to mitigate information security risks to the enterprise, specifically:
- Develops and maintains the security technology plan and roadmap, including the security device inventory
- Provides project (expert level) advisory and consulting services for various constituents on technical information security matters
- Builds and manages the deployment of technical solutions, standards, processes and the implementation of supporting tools to support the mitigation of technical threats
- Establishes program to develop and maintain solution architectures to mitigate identified threats based on a supporting prioritization process
- Establishes information security referential architectures and strategies for service areas such as Identity and Access Management, Cloud Computing, Virtualization, Infrastructure Security (Network, Unix, Wintel, Wifi), Application Security (Secure Web Development), Secure Data Management (Encryption, DLP);Required to demonstrate broad knowledge of the above and similar emerging IT topics, with demonstrated deep expertise in one or more
- Documents current security architecture, researches best practice, conducts trend analysis, and identifies gaps in developing future-state security architecture
- Provides guidance and analysis for tuning security systems’ rules, alerting and reporting
- Develops, validates, maintains and implements security standards, guidelines and procedures
Direct: 678-387-1180 | Work: 404 315-1555 Ext. 667 | Fax: 678-302-4488
Softpath System LLC | 3985 Steve Reynolds Blvd | Bldg C Norcross GA 30093