Principal Analyst – Security Engineering
Pay rate: Open
High level responsibilities
- Accountable for design, implementation and administration of Security Engineering in the Information Security department
- Ability to detect, analyze information security threats, and be able to architect solutions for it.
- Able to operationalize processes to drive a robust security architecture.
- Work closely with IT, Product development and architecture teams to guide security direction and solutions in alignment with Industry best practices.
- Hands on experience with deploying security solutions in on-premise and public cloud environments.
- Be able to architect, deploy, enhance, orchestrate, automate and operationalize information security capabilities for the enterprise network.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on information security architecture, threat & vulnerability management and security analysis.
- Perform security design reviews to assess security implications for introduction of new and differentiated technologies within the environment.
- Drive security orchestration efforts in the enterprise to drive efficiency in security operations
- Analyze compromised/potentially compromised systems and participate in incident response as required
- Candidate must have 5+ years working in information security
- College degree BS/MS in Computer Science preferred
- Strong in operational processes.
- Security Operations Center experience a plus
- Experience working with log management, security monitoring, vulnerability management and security incident/event management tools
- Experience in security orchestration and automation a plus
- Experience in any of the public clouds – AWS, Azure, is a plus
- Proven leadership skills; communication, issue resolution and performance management
- Travel requirements <=25% that would include GSO all hands meetings, team offsite meetings, training and client facing presentations
- Security certifications are a plus (CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS, Security+, etc)
Infobahn Softworld, Inc.
2010 N. 1st Street, Ste 470
San Jose, CA 95131
Phone: (312) 281-7143 Ext.230