Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer in Sunnyvale, CA
Company: Apidel Technologies
Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Location: Sunnyvale , CA
Duration: 12+ Month
• Architecting test strategies
• Participate in Test Automation tool design and development
• Automated testing – unit tests, API interface, integration testing and automated scripting
• Help with manual tests as needed
• Provide testing influence and guidance for multiple teams
• Strong understanding of Java or other JVM based language
• 5-7 years of software development experience
• 3-5 years of automation experience
• Good technical skills balance with a strong quality ethic
• Ability to grasp technical problems and their implications quickly and take appropriate action
• Good analytical and observational skills
• An inquisitive mind and ability to think creatively
• Ability to design automated tests based on project plans and product functionality
• Ability to write command line tools, scripts, or batch files to automate processes
• Knowledge of quality assurance, quality control and defect management
• Hands on experience with Cucumber or Selenium is a plus
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
I would greatly appreciate if you get back to us with your responses on the following questions as soon as possible
• What is your expected hourly rate for this contract position?
• When are you available to start a project?
• "Upon offering the position in order to ensure Drug and Crime free Environment, our client mandates a Criminal Background check" Would you be comfortable with that?
• What are your Day and Evening phone numbers?
Please attach a copy of your updated resume, in word format, elaborating your projects in tune with the client’s requirement.
If you have any questions, you can contact me on 303-325-5264. You can even send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you at the earliest