Location : Addison, TX
Duration : Fulltime
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years experience in the information technology field.
- Working knowledge of security threat vectors, networking, network security, and application security
- Networking and programming experience.
- Solid organizational skills, ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Advanced problem solving skills, ability to develop effective long-term solutions to complex problems.
- In-depth knowledge of common network protocols, packet formats, and security vulnerabilities is required.
- Exemplary people skills are a must.
- Strong network protocol & packet analysis preferred
- Strong networking knowledge and experience a plus
- Experience with netflow/ipfix based technologies a plus
- Experience with Unix system administration a plus
Position will be a member of Network and Application Security. As a System Specialist, you will be responsible for working on complex technical projects, meeting target timelines, facilitating project team meetings, documentation and Issue resolution. Perform advanced analytics, behavioral modeling and developing methodologies to help GIS Operations to identify risk and mitigate them in a timely fashion.
The job duties would include, but are not limited to:
• Investigating alerts
• Escalating alerts
• Engaging Internal lines of business to understand identified anomalies
• Tracking remediation activities
• Optimizing detection controls to reduce false positives
• Developing reports, documentation and presentations
Renuka |Recruiter| Email: email@example.com
Work: (404) 315-1555 Ext. 660 | Fax: (404) 315-1558
Softpath System LLC | 3985 Steve Reynolds Blvd | Bldg C| Norcross GA 30093