Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: 12 Months
As a member of the incident response team, your role is to protect Qualcomm from intrusions such as targeted threat actors, advanced/novel malware, hacking attempts, and other forms of cyber attacks. Your primary responsibilities will be developing threat intelligence, analyzing Qualcomm's intrusion resistance, and leading efforts to automate, integrate, and aggregate the data and systems needed to make that analysis quickly and accurately. You will be a security evangelist and drive company-wide changes to remediate any discovered weaknesses. You must have broad expertise in Information Security, strong analytical and interpersonal skills, and the ability to learn and grow in a rapidly evolving environment.
* Analyze Qualcomm's intrusion resistance on an ongoing basis and lead efforts to improve it through automation, integration, and aggregation.
* Hunt down and respond to targeted threats and intrusions.
* Find / develop new threat intelligence, detection, hardening strategies.
* Evangelize security within Qualcomm and drive changes needed to respond to emerging threats.
* Improve internal investigation capabilities for responding to security events through tool building and training.
* Participate in a 24/7 operation that monitors for and responds to intrusion events on Qualcomm's networks.
* Some operational analysis responsibilities
10+ years of experience in the following areas:
* Handling targeted attacks
* Commonly used targeted attack techniques, tactics, and procedures
* IT and InfoSec background including cryptography and network/systems/physical security
* Scripting (Python, Powershell, Bash, etc...)
* Network-based and system-level attacks and mitigation methods
* Disk/network/memory forensic tools, log analysis, and developing custom scripts/functionality
* Forensics reports and investigation summaries
* Analyze and triage malware use static/dynamic techniques, including investigations of botnet and rootkit behavior.
* 2+ years performing information security incident
Current programming skills in Java, C or C++
Required: Bachelor's, Computer Science
Preferred: Master's, Computer Science Preference given to candidates with applicable certifications from organizations such as Offensive Computing, SANS, etc.
eTeam, Inc“ACCELERATED HIRES”
efficiency. synergy. Expertise
1001 Durham Avenue
South Plainfield, NJ 07080-2300
732-248-1900 X 524 (T)