LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 9+ months
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
Client is looking for someone with following skills
- Vulnerability Management tools,
- PCI Compliance
- Intrusion detection & Prevention,
- Virus and Malware protection tools
- Client is looking for a seasoned candidate with 3+ years of experience working in a Security Engineering role.
- A successful candidate will have past experience and knowledge to come in and be a self-starter and take what we currently do from Information Security perspective and take it to the next level, by improving, redesigning and automating current processes.
- Strong perimeter security experience is required.
- The Security engineer will embed with the Client team to assess the threat landscape, and design, build, perform ethical hacking and find creative ways to keep our customers’ data safe.
• Hands on experience and knowledge with security perimeter devices:
• Firewalls (Multiple) / NextGen Firewalls – Palo Alto Networks, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Proxies, Routers & Switches (Cisco, Juniper, etc)
* Strong experience with Vulnerability Management, Intrusion detection & Prevention, Virus and Malware protection tools
Experience with security compliance (ISO, PCI) in an eCommerce environment is also preferred.
• Creating and maintaining network documentation as required, to include Visio diagrams
• Strong understanding of network segmentation for proper security and data types.
• Information Security Knowledge
• Experience and practice with risk management as well as compliance management.
• Hands on experience and knowledge with routing protocols: BGP, OSP, ISIS
• Knowledge of network and/or web relates protocols (TCP/IP, IPSec, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, etc)
• Effective writing skills; ability to produce clear, concise and high-quality technical and business documents
• A desire to work collaboratively in a small, cross functional team
• Agile/Scrum Experience or Knowledge
• Ability to leverage multiple forms of communication to articulate complex concepts both technical and non-technical audiences
• eCommerce experience is preferred
• Infrastructure Experience (preferred)
• Operational Experience (preferred)
Phone: 510-458-7067 (cell)