Job Title: Information Security Engineer position in Bellevue, WA
Company: Collabera Inc.
Work Location: Bellevue, WA
Job Title: Information Security Engineer
Duration: 6 Months [Possible Extension]
• 5 years hands on security experience working with Active Directory, Security Incident Event Management (SIEM) systems and other security related authentication and monitoring systems.
• Role may require security engineer to design, implement and monitor IT security for the protection of computer systems, networks and information in support of corporate and client environments.
• Experienced in identifying and defining system security requirements in an environment that needs to meet various corporate and regulatory requirements.
• Duties to include responding to incidents, supporting SOC compliancy, security testing of systems and applications and others as assigned.
• Must have strong scripting (e.g. Bash, Perl, Python, PowerShell) and trouble shooting skills within a Linux, Microsoft and networking environments.
• Expertise in conducting web, application and mobile security assessments.
• Practical hands on experience managing and monitoring Active Directory, SIEM, network and server security controls.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or computer related field.
• CISSP / CIPP / CISM / CRISC / GSEC / CCNA Security
Contact No: 973-475-7317