IT Security Analyst – Junior/Intermediate/Senior
Job Description/ Requirements:
The IT Security Analyst is responsible for the analysis, design, code, and testing of new applications in addition to making enhancements to existing applications. The candidate must be proficient in the field of Information Security and Networking with demonstrable experience with cloud technologies, vulnerability analysis, secure application development, and security mitigations. The candidate will work in a fast paced team environment, therefore excellent written and oral communication skills are a must. He or she will be expected to learn the architecture of the existing applications, review security findings, recommend security mitigations, conduct risk assessments, and partner with business points of contact on Daimler information security policies and processes.
• Responsible for working with data center operations team to ensure operational set up, patching, password management, etc. are according to Daimler security standards
• Perform and review technical security assessments of computing environments and applications to identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established information security standards, and recommend mitigation strategies.
• Develop technical design documents and technical solutions
• Coordinate audit remediation plans across all business areas and several stakeholders
• Validate and verify system security requirements definitions and analyze and establish system security designs, especially related to cloud projects
• Review contracts and information sharing requests for third party vendors, provide security consultation on language and ensure requirements meet or exceed Daimler information security policies and standards.
• Assisting with the Information Security processes as they apply to: - Reviewing the information classification status and trigger the appropriate activities where the classification is missing or not documented in enterprise architecture tool.
• Conduct application compliance checks, oversee code scanning, and initiate the appropriate remediation activities.
• Prepare, schedule, and assist in the delivery of Information Security Awareness training and informational sessions to IT and Business Units leaders.
• Document Information Security processes and procedures
• Write automation scripts to gather technical information, generate reports, and analyze results. Related to access reviews of network shares, applications, Active Directory.
• Provide regular written status reports.
Required Skills/ Qualifications:
Junior Intermediate Senior
3+ Years Exp. 5+ Years Exp. 8+ Years Exp.
• Working experience with scripting languages/technologies: Perl, Powershell, Bash Tools, VBA.
• Working experience with automation and data aggregation
• Working experience with cloud architecture and technologies
• Strong project management skills
• Self-starter that can break down and solve problems with minimal guidance.
• Excellent, proven written and oral communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• CISSP Certification
Thanks & Regards
Srikala Elpula | Xoriant Connect
343 Thornall Street Suite 720, Edison, NJ 08837