Job Title: Rose Opening # : 262301 - Job Title : IT Security Analyst
Company: Rose International
Position Title: IT Security Analyst
Position Number: 262301
Location: San Francisco, CA
Desired Skill Set:
CISSP, DNS, Firewall, Risk Management, Security
Location: San Francisco, CA 94103
Duration: 12 months
Information Security Analyst – Intermediate
***Top 5 qualifications:
- CISSP Certified
- Experience in vendor security risk assessments and/or security compliance
- Sees security as a business enabler and can work well in support of our business objectives
Seeking an Information Security Specialist - Security Risk Assessments (SRA). This position is accountable for conducting risk assessments, project consulting, documenting security patterns and supporting the implementation of security solutions to protect the Corporation, across the global IT environment. This Information Security Specialist will also support the implementation and ongoing maintenance of the Information Security Policy & Compliance program. The Policy & Compliance function provides oversight of IT regulatory requirements, manages the policy governance landscape, interfaces with senior members and leaders across organizations, performs project consulting, and assists in information risk management.
What You Will Do:
• Perform Risk Assessments, Vendor Assessments, and documentation of recommendations.
• Partnering with other IT and Business Teams to ensure understanding of and alignment with their business goals.
• Drive collaboration with other IT and global functions.
• Documentation of security patterns, design packages, risk assessments, standards, etc.
• Ability to execute on a strategy, meet timeline deliverables, and ensure implementation and transition to operational support.
• CISSP or equivalent experience
• Knowledge and/or experience with at least 3 of the following technologies: Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention, Vulnerability Scanning, Data Loss Prevention, Email Security, Endpoint Security, DNS, Web Content Filtering, SEIM, AV, Certificate Authority, encryption, and application security tools.
• Knowledge and experience with Risk Assessment methodologies.
• Strong foundational knowledge of all domains of security
• Applied knowledge of 3rd party security architecture models and assessment models
• Applied experience with information security policy and standard development and enforcement.
Phone: (636) 812-4000, Ext.: 6557 | Fax: (636) 812-0078