Position: Security Analyst
Duration: 7+ Months
Location: Mountain View, CA
- Administer the Supplier Risk Manager SaaS solution used to evaluate suppliers throughout the relationship lifecycle.
- Ensure a supplier questionnaire is completed for each type of service provided, per supplier.
- Review responses and evidence provided to determine if additional follow-up, such as an onsite security risk assessment.
- Monitor ongoing supplier compliance with contractual security requirements.
- Escalate non-compliance appropriately, including termination of the supplier relationship.
- Coordinate quality GSO responses to customer assessments/questionnaires as part of the RFP process or customer’s annual audit requirements within SLA.
- Maintain and improve the Customer Trust Portal with frequently asked questions.
- Functional knowledge of ISMS governance models (i.e. ISO 27001, NIST, CAIQ), information security roles, security controls.
- Functional knowledge of common security certifications (i.e. ISO 27001, SOC1, SOC2, Webtrust) and ability to glean significance from findings identified in these reports.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with diverse and distributed teams.
- Strong attention to detail, project management and organizational skills.
- IT Security certification preferred (CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS, Security+, etc.)
- INCIDENT RESPONSE
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT