Location: Columbia, SC
SC Department of Mental Health (SCDMH) is in need of an individual to assist in developing and writing Security Policies and Procedures to satisfy the requirements as published by SC Division of Information Security (SCDIS). SCDIS has released several policy templates detailing the IT Security requirements. SCDMH needs an individual to:
- Work with different Departments within SCDMH (IT, HR, ETR, Legal, etc.) by interviewing staff to understand current security status and needs.
- Develop detailed documentation on all existing security policies, practices, and technical configurations.
- Develop and document policies and procedures based off of SCDMH needs and SCDIS requirements.
- Prepare progress status reports.
- Attend monthly Security committee meetings to report status updates.
- Assist SCDMH in developing and documenting an implementation plan in order to satisfy all of SCDIS requirements.
- Experience in government IT projects as a business analyst or related duties
- Information security principles and practices
- IT Security
- Security - Knowledge in networking, databases, systems and Web operations
- Information Security
- Security Program evaluation
- Eliciting, mining, and documenting business rules, processes
|Skills||Required||Years of Experience||Last Used|
|experience in government IT projects as a business analyst or related duties||Yes|
|information security principles and practices||Yes|
|Security - Knowledge in networking, databases, systems and Web operations||Yes|
|Security Program evaluation||Yes|
|Eliciting, mining, and documenting business rules, processes||Yes|
Meher |Technical Recruiter | Email: meher@
Work: 770-450-6389| Fax: 678-302-4488
Softpath System LLC | 3985 Steve Reynolds Blvd | Bldg C Norcross GA 30093