Job Title : Security Engineer
Location : Foster City, CA
Duration : 6 month contract with possible extension or conversion
Job ID: 11089
Availability: Interviewing Now
- You'll help our customers achieve their real goals by understanding their requirements and how they respond to their application security needs
- You'll leverage on new technologies to build the next generation of application security and apply those techniques to improve Product Security Design and Implementation
- You have the work and academic experience that will demonstrate proficiency and ease with programming languages, mobile technologies, quality assurance, scripting languages and operating systems
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and above all, you are team players!
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field and 5-8 years of Software Development Experience or a Masters with 3-4 years of Software Development Experience
- You have expertise of Core Java,C, C++ JEE technologies, REST and container based technologies.
- You have strong hand on working experience in fixing Web Application Security vulnerabilities -
- You have thorough understanding of OWASP Top 10, SANS 25 Application Security Vulnerabilities
- You have hands on experience in using SAST and DAST / IAST Technology for at least 2-3 years.
- You understand micro-services based web application architecture
- You have experience architecting solutions with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in mind
- We count on your curiosity and creativity, to want to understand customer requirements and our processes and want to come up with creative solutions
- You're great at systematic and accurate research wanting to uncover the smallest detail
- You have amazing work ethics that will help us all work extremely well together
- You have the passion to understanding people and to always striving to improve our products and services!