We have an immediate Fulltime opening for Network Security Engineer
- Location: Emeryville , CA
- Duration: Fulltime
- Salary: Market
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- In-depth knowledge of PKI & Certificate management
· Experience in ADDS, DNS, DHCP, GPO and SCCM.
· Experience in NESSUS / Security Center scanning tool
- Experience with security aspects of operating SaaS environments
- Experience with compliance & certification programs such as OWASP, NIST, FedRAMP, PCI, HIPPAA, SOX, etc ...
· Scripting knowledge in PowerShell preferable, or other scripting language.
- Understanding of threat landscape including code and OS vulnerabilities
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to investigate open source software and solutions and extend them to provide custom solutions
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced unstructured environment
- Excellent presentation and communications skills combined with the ability to work in a team environment
Themesoft Inc, 13601 Preston Road Suite W860, Dallas, TX 75240