Title: Cyber Security Engineer III
Location: Northborough, MA
Duration: 12 Months
Knowledge & Experience Required:
• Demonstrate experience of managing and maintaining Security tools within global Cyber Security Operations environment.
• Demonstrate in depth knowledge and experience of the following operating systems:
o Windows Server
o Unix/Linux (particularly RedHat)
o Windows Desktop
• Experience with MSSQL, MYSQL and Oracle Databases
• Demonstrate in depth knowledge of SIEM (Arc sight), “one” of the following: Bluecoat, Skybox, Lancope, and at least “two” of the following: NIDS/NIPS, Endpoint Security toolsets, DLP, Network security technologies.
• SCADA /ICS environments.
• Demonstrate ability to formulate formal configuration and build documentation
• Experience of developing SIEM correlation rules and snort signatures for Arc sight
• Previous roles in Cyber Security Management.
o Produce situational reporting from network security tools.
o Seek out and identify anomalous activity and behaviours.
o Demonstrable experience in network security engineering and analysis including the deployment / management of firewall, router, switching, IDS/IPS and netflow technologies.
• Provide technical risk assessments as required and deliver recommendations and mitigation options.
• Liaise with incident management teams to ensure any incidents are handled efficiently.
• Degree level or demonstrable equivalent experience
• MS Professional Certification
• Unix/Linux Certification or equivalent experience
• GIAC/CEH or similar
• Network certification(s) e.g. CCNA
• Holds relevant Information Security certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM, GSEC, GCIA)
• Experience of ITIL practices
• CCNP/CCIE Security
• Knowledge / Experience of utilising Netflow Security and Network risk management tools, commercial and open source
• Knowledge / Experience of: HP Arc sight, Skybox, Lancope (steathwatch) & Bluecoat (SSL, Forensic packet capture, Malware protection service) systems
Sr. Recruitment Specialist | Neotecra
Email id: email@example.com